Monday, June 14, 2010

For The Dogs

I have worked extremely hard to get my dogs integrated back into society. I read an article that explained how Beagles will become very lonely and bored without human interaction. So I started to put forth quite a bit of effort to make sure that each day both dogs recieved some attention. The results have been good and getting better, they still howl at night some, but for the most part I think they are doing good. I also figured out a solution to the poop in the yard problem, I got a pooper scooper and I am learning lessons in humility each time I clean up the yard. I did however come up with a good quote while picking up the poop, "The person who is above nothing can accomplish anything", so true.

I hope to get back to adding to this blog, I have missed writing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment